- Wiater & Szewczyk Law Firm offers service of any consultation given on-line in accordance with above mentioned Terms and Conditions of the Electronic Services Act from 18 of July 2002.
- To order any on-line consultation from our Law Firm the client is obliged to complete and send a template contact form (as below) with an enquiry. This contact form should include full name, telephone number, e-mail address and a brief description of a legal problem with any attachments which may help to illustrate the situation.
- After receiving the contact form our Law Firm studies problems and determines time needed to respond.
- Payment valuation is always free of charge and is made not later than 72 hours from receiving the request form on-line.
- Payment valuation is delivered to our client by e-mail on his/her specified e-mail box within 72 hours since when the first notification was sent to us. When the payment valuation is ready our Law Firm sends also a bank account number where the payment should be made.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ON-LINE CONSULTATION:
- By transferring money the client immediately becomes a party of above terms of on-line consultation.
- Our Law Firm reserves the right to extend a deadline for full completion of order, if there are legitimate reasons for doing so and when it is required by the complexity of the case.
- On the request of the client our Law Firm issues an invoice. The client should provide all necessary information to do so, such as: name, surname or company name, address and tax identification number. An invoice will be sent by registered e- mail into the address specified by the client.
- The client accepts the above terms and conditions and therefore gives a consent to the processing of personal data within the meaning of Data Protection Act from 29 of August 1997.
- All data provided by the client together with uploaded attachments are covered by legal professional privilege and not subject to disclosure.
- In matters not covered by the abovementioned Terms, the provisions of the Polish Civil Code are applicable.